"TETRIS" "TETRIS"

meh...

Ekh, polným-polna korobushka,
yest' i sityets i partsha.
Poshaley, maya zaznobushka,
maladyetskovo pletsha.

Bill Cosby Pokemon Rap Bill Cosby Pokemon Rap

A favorite of mind

Epic song. I think the video could have been a lot better. Funny song, boring vid.

Furry Random Stuffs 3 Furry Random Stuffs 3

Vile, vulgar, and disturbing

I find the humor in this flash offensive, and in poor taste. Explicit content can be very entertaining, but you went too far. You have a sick sense of humor. I surly hope on day you will realize these jokes are not funny.

Sonucais responds:

Dude...

I hope you understand this review could be applied to some of your current favorites. This wasn't made for everyone is obvious but 181 reviews and an average score of 8.5/10 talks itself. I surly hope on day you will realize this was submitted 06/16/2007, almost 3 years ago.

If you want me to use Mario in the most repetitive scenes already seen on Newgrounds over 9000 times, dying, farting or using famous sound clips that auto makes everyone 10 and 5... okay. I don't like to make what everyone used to do too, but hey, look how good has been the series received.

You don't need to say all that just to say last scene was sick. Now go find some Zone-Sama. I'm happy with my work, I learned doing those movies and I don't have anything more to say.

TANKMEN TANKMEN

Metallica?

This is why junior enlisted should not be allowed to make any decisions, or be given any authority.

FF7: About Random Battles FF7: About Random Battles

No Pockets

What confuses me isn't what these monsters carry, but where they keep it.
BTW the narrator seems a little too excited. Creepy.

Hammer Bro Mario Hammer Bro Mario

Iy was ok, I guess

What started out to look like a fairly good video turned out to be a bloody mess. I like good comedy shorts. And these days they're much easier to find than years past. But please, refrain from using blood until absolutely necessary.

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

...............

the comment above was Me speechless. This an amazing short. It is becoming more and more difficult to find really REALLY good videos. Consider this a diamond in the rough.

Super Mario Land I Super Mario Land I

Maro needs to back on the ritilan

Trading Places

Super Mario Land II Super Mario Land II

Mario should really wear a helment

Only in Mario land and Florida can you find talking trees

Super Mario Land III Super Mario Land III